I have long understood that people = money.
And the Internet, as well as in life makes a lot of one who is surrounded by a large number of active people.
For a long time all the ways experienced paid and free advertising to create a constant flow of self and quality of the target audience on social media pages.
Studying a variety of information, viewing video to attract, how to create a constant influx of people active on the page, I did not find.
Thought-thought how to strengthen the addition of people and the time set aside for this idea.
Through two months after these meditations, I was on the wall next spam vkontakte came from some woman, I myself matyugnuvshis remove it, and then something possessed me and I pressed the button to restore to look what I did there vparivayut? And lo and behold!
That was what I was looking for - Letter of happiness in the modern version.
I immediately tried it and already as 3 months to me there is a constant influx of new active people for free (5 active outdoor people a day are added me to friends).
Why do I say active open people, but because they are easily admitted into the lives of others, go to the contact, and since added to my friends, means open to new suggestions times already took up the idea of mutual PR and started to act.
If you're too open-minded person, aware of the importance of fresh blood, and already know the ways how to monetize this inbound traffic, you can also run this wonderful letter to the distant sail in on the internet!
THERE SELF LETTER fulminant VZAIMOPIARA YOU, FRIENDS!
