I have two senior teachers and state employees obrazovalovki ...
Both diploma stored somewhere!
I worked in the office exactly one week and was determined never to live so wasted his only life!
Those who work in the office because of the prestige of an illusion, but feels that much failed in this life, to make a decisive step forward to help questions following items:
- Do I understand the meaning of the proverb "The early bird catches the worm takes" or still lucky someone who wakes up in as he wants, and in a good mood?
- Will the smaller machines, whether or expand roads in the city streets. not to stand half a day in traffic, getting to work?
- Why do I pay for food and transportation for most of my already impoverished salary?
- Why would someone decide for me when I go outside to get some fresh air elementary?
- Why is my company earns millions, and I get paid a measly penny?
- For what do I have to sit out the best years of my life in a place where I crushed the walls and missing so many chances?
- Whether to add me a gram of happiness from this entire office life in a few years?
Who answered himself on most of these issues and decided to spend his life awareness, the video about teleworking love and help to improve the situation!
Happy viewing, decisive decisions and sea luck!
Who want more and more information will help you decide on a cool program "Secrets of the new rich."
In it you will see people who have already fulfilled your dream, be able to repeat their actions and even poobschetsya personally.
Watch-making, look - do. And nothing else!
SECRETS OF THE NEW RICH - WATCH!
