SECRET LANGUAGE. ALL HOROSCOPES RELAX!

Three years ago I was at a seminar Tom Schreiter (Big Al) "The Secret Language" and it literally changed my life for the better! 
He spoke about the four personality types and their interactions in everyday life with each other. 
This is not an old song of temperaments, but really a unique technique that allows a better understanding of each other and even predict the behavior of a complete stranger! 



When I started hearing people and understand why they did so, I quickly began to find common language with them and in the same month found her life partner. 
And so her that all her right! 

And all because I knew exactly what I need and focused on this! 

Just using this technique a secret language, I sold a lot of goods, properly closed several profitable meetings and spent a lot of successful presentations. 

And how many people just friends, I told them the inside story - as well as what they do in life and where to seek! Some really thought I was clairvoyant!;) 
And I just knew that they did not know - a secret language! 

Generally, people often do not understand each other's actions, arguing, offended leave. 

How to understand the reason for this behavior of the interlocutor, to predict a person's response to a given situation, how to choose a life partner, not judge others and know yourself? 

To achieve harmony in relationships and in everyday life, it is important to understand that all people speak 4 different languages! 

Well summarized lecture Tom Schreiter our Nick Shestakov (Enjoy) Know how to listen and hear people!