Someone who is seriously thinking about weight loss and the cleansing of your body, I recommend to take the pharmacy flax flour, flax or linseed oil mess.
This is generally a thing!
Read more on the internet about this miracle of nature, and I just write exactly what attracted me.
Flax meal worth a penny, and gives effect is simply stunning.
My girlfriend really skhudnula the eyes after three months of use flax meal!
2 weeks ago I also took the flour with the aim to clean the intestines - the main landfill of our body!
Pour a tablespoon of flour with boiling water and I eat every morning on an empty stomach.
I advise you to take just flour, as the oil can cause you know what effect!
Contained in flax expensive and super-useful for the organism substance Omega-3 and Omega-6. It helps to fight against various diseases is due to its ability to cleanse the body of toxins, lipid parasites.
As you know, the majority of health problems caused by malfunction of the intestines and stomach. With flax meal can cleanse the body, mobilize peristalsis, to get rid of harmful deposits.
It can be added to soups and sauces, roll it in meat and fish instead of wheat flour.
The only thing you need is to monitor the consumption of water and drink plenty of its amount.
Flax flour around the head! Successful purification of the body!
-------------------------------------------------- ----------------
VERY GOOD blood group diet.
Else who really wants to lose weight, plus eat flax meal, you can add blood group diet.
On this diet you can find detailed information on the Internet.
I would only say that, as remember:
1 GROUP forbidden to use: pork, cabbage (exception - broccoli), wheat and corn products, ketchup, citrus, sugar, potatoes, pickles and ice cream.
2 groups should be excluded from the diet: citrus fruits, bananas, eggs, seafood, meat, turkey, chicken, fat milk, pepper and sugar. And strong black tea, orange juice and sodas.
3 groups to avoid: corn, tomatoes, olives, pumpkin, seafood, pork and chicken, lentils, wheat and buckwheat.
4 groups of the Council to exclude: seafood (you can in moderation), corn, sour fruit, black olives, red meat, bacon, ham, sunflower seeds and wheat.
And, in general, I believe that you can eat anything and everything, but in moderation, not rasstyagivaya stomach, especially at night is not yum-yum! :)